Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Natural herbal eradication, does it work?

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

Prue

Natural herbal eradication, does it work?

Post by Prue »

Hi I recently visited a naturopath to enquire about a natural protocol to eradicate h pylori, they said with a mix of herbs (licorice root, mastic gum, zinc carsonite, pepsin pro and probiotic that it could be successful. Has anyone here got rid of h pylori with a natural / herbal treatment?

salomousa

Re: Natural herbal eradication, does it work?

Post by salomousa »

Tried it, doesn’t work. You will get a symptom relief for some months but it will come back

brad rad

Post by brad rad »

I tried different herbal treatments for 6 months. You name it i tried it, ended up with second line quadruple for 2 weeks. Combined it with natural supplements and biofilm disruptors. Umf 20+ manuka honey, on top of 120mg bismuth 4 times a day i took couple caps extra of bismuth supplement cobined with liquorice (Thorne Pepti-quard). High dose of biofilm disruptors seems to do the trick. I also took a bit of garlic extract and 2-4 caps of oregano oil in a day. Its good to add probiotics as well but it has to be few hours separated from antibiotics. Strains as saccharomyces boulardii, lactobacillus brevis, lactobacillus casei are known to be effective againts h. pylori. All of those drugs and supplements have to be spread out through 24h for higher success rate. It is the worst damn bacteria on earth, my life was horrible for years. I thought i will be one of those people going 10 treatments without success. Good luck, it can be pretty challenging but im sure you will get rid of it.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

seems like you armed yourself pretty well. Bad luck for your H. pylori. Remember to tell us your follow up breath test in 4 weeks time. Also, you will need to stop all the remedy for four weeks before the breath test.

nathanmyersc

Post by nathanmyersc »

Prue wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 11:21 am
Hi I recently visited a naturopath to enquire about a natural protocol to eradicate h pylori, they said with a mix of herbs (licorice root, mastic gum, zinc carsonite, pepsin pro and probiotic that it could be successful. Has anyone here got rid of h pylori with a natural / herbal treatment?
I am currently using licorice root tea, chewing mastic gum like 5 hours a day,
Sometimes peptobismo, Did a few drops of mint and lemon grass essential oils today.
Thing im pretty sure is accounting for the most success for me are these sounds im listening to on youtube.
Seems ridiculous but when i listen to this frequency that claims to kill bacteria my stomach and intestines are heating up.
And it seems connected to listening to said frequency. Perhaps amongst other things you could try listening toit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLuv1Cq ... Lc&index=1

Works for me. At least while i am listening to it i feel a warmth and i feel much less in pain more numb. Almost as if there are no issues in my stomach. Besides the slight heat coming from your gut.

Sham37

Post by Sham37 »

Hi Brad
Did you recover from your h pylori symptoms?

tristanbartel

Post by tristanbartel »

I know that Helicobacter pylori bacteria harm my skin. This bacterium provoked me to develop gastritis. The condition of my skin deteriorated. I often had pimples and rashes, which were impossible to get rid of. I treated Helicobacter pylori with antibiotics, but the effect was short-lived. After the pimples disappeared, my skin didn't look very good. It was left with scars and pigmented spots. Now I use hyaluronic acid powder and see good results. The scars are gradually disappearing, and my skin is looking healthier. My dream is to improve my diet and not suffer from such diseases anymore. Thank God my skin condition is much better, thanks to this powder.

guetoo

Post by guetoo »

There have been several in vivo and in vitro research on natural H. pylori therapies. Most therapies lowered the quantity of germs in the stomach but did not eliminate them completely. Before commencing a natural treatment plan, consult with your doctor.phrazle

ahmed_jehanzeb

Post by ahmed_jehanzeb »

I tried this therapy and it did not work for me:
https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/successful-eradication-helicobacter-pylori-over-counter-products
Maybe I need another round of this therapy to make it work.

I also triple therapy with anitbiotics which worked for three months but then H pylori came back.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

It's difficult for natural therapy to get rid of H. pylori. Nevertheless, if you feel better after trying natural therapy, you can go ahead and continue on.

But the best way is to get rid of H. pylori completely via antibiotics.
If the triple therapy failed, you will need the quadruple therapy.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues 热门话题和常见问题”