Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

After 10 treatments I am H pylori free! I found the right treatment finally.

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

downwithhp

After 10 treatments I am H pylori free! I found the right treatment finally.

Post by downwithhp »

After 10 treatments and over 800 pills over 5 years, my last treatment finally worked! If any one has a resistant strain of H pylori, please DM me and I will provide you with the exact doses

Treatment: It consisted of levaquin, Nexium, amox. and two probiotic capsules (X2). I don't remember the actual doses. The antibiotics were taken before meals this time and instead of omeprazole, I had Nexium at 20mg X2 daily. Plus, I paired the treatment with a natural treatment consisting of 3-4 cups of plain green tea, 2-3 teaspoons of manuka honey, 2-3 teaspoons of ginger, 1 cup of Kiefer and 2 probiotic capsules (1 morning, 1 evening daily and 2 cups of unsweetened, regular cranberry juice. I think the natural supplements helped create the most potent treatment against my extremely resistant H pylori strain.

Flash back in 2016, I had an H pylori treatment and the test result came back negative, but in 2018 I had H pylori again somehow after ulcer pains returned. For my most recent H pylori test, I had no way of seeing the exact number of how much H pylori was eradicated. I asked my gastroenterologist, and he said it's either negative or positive. I really do not want to get H pylori again. And there is no such thing at my hospital's testing site. So negative is negative. Which I will take!

I still have some gastritis pain even though I waited 6 weeks and stopped PPI 2 weeks prior to a stool test.

So I will keep taking my natural H pylori supplements, like ginger, manuka honey, and finish the rest of my omeprazole prescription to help heal my stomach. I will watch for symptoms should my H pylori come back,

Bottom line: it's negative, and I never thought it would have taken 10 treatments
Last edited by downwithhp on Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

mjfuter

Re: After 10 treatments I am H pylori free! I found the right treatment finally.

Post by mjfuter »

Oh man! You're my savior! I've been infected with H. Pylori and have symptoms that wax and wane for over 5 years since the summer of 2015 and regardless of the number of rounds of therapy, I can never fully eradicate it.

I have compiled a detailed summary of each and every medication, including frequency, dosage, duration, etc., that I've taken since I was finally diagnosed with H. Pylori infection by upper endoscopy back in July 2020. I'd be happy to share it with you privately by email.

Aside from telling you about what treatments I've taken that have all failed, I'd love to learn more about your successful treatment plan. Please PM me when you have a minute.

Thank you!

downwithhp

Re: After 10 treatments I am H pylori free! I found the right treatment finally.

Post by downwithhp »

Oh my gosh! That is exactly when I basically had problems spring 2015! And it comes and goes just like you. I will message you shortly with the exact treatment and dosages.

Brownchikano

Post by Brownchikano »

Oh wow!!

Nmcormick066

Post by Nmcormick066 »

I have just finished my 3rd round of treatment and just hoping and praying this has finally worked. Still symptoms of heartburn but just hope that will ease with time… never did I think something could be so resistant!!! Reading some of these posts has at least given me some hope that I’m not the only one…

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

make sure you get a follow up test to find out if your treatment is successful.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues 热门话题和常见问题”