Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Hpylori symptoms and treatment advice

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

Krs

Re: Hpylori symptoms and treatment advice

Post by Krs »

good day I am from the Netherlands a young man of 26 years, I'm glad there is a topic about complaints like many other people, at the end of January I got stomach problems, vague pain and sometimes bloated. it was gone after 2 weeks. and the complaints were back at the end of March and I still have them.. continuous vague 24/7 pain does not go away. I have tried omeprazole does not help (sometimes I had more pain with omeprazole) stool checked no stomach bacteria (I was treated myself 5 years ago) ultrasound of the abdomen nothing to see .. and had a stomach examination 3 years ago because I had a burning esophagus for weeks who did not leave was also nothing to see, I am distraught I do not know what I have and the complaints really resemble the stomach bacteria.. I had to stop PPI and after 13 days I handed it in.. I am afraid of stomach cancer, it is navel navel navel gnawing pain .. not nauseous stool good no stomach acid comes up. food is fine, could the stool be false negative? because I have been treated before and do not pass stools? hope you can give me advice. thanks !

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

have you had an endoscopy examination before?
perhaps you need some biopsies for histology check.

Krs

Post by Krs »

I had the endoscopy 3 years ago, do I have to repeat the examination? and why?

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

Hi,

if there is nothing wrong found 3 years ago, there is no need for another endoscopy this soon. Especially you are very young.

so, how's your symptoms? is PPI helpful in controlling your symptoms?

Krs

Post by Krs »

Hi, I am currently on the PPI, complaints can be managed, but the funny thing is that after I have eaten the complaints go away .. on empty you feel a nagging feeling above my navel, symptoms have not got worse in the 2 months but are permanent ,

The complaints started after covid 19 has something to do with that? I am very afraid of stomach cancer .. or is that really nil?

Thank you for your attention

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

do you have family history of gastric cancer?
if no, then your risk of having one will be rare.

Nevertheless, the risk of gastric increase as you age (even after H. pylori eradication. H. pylori may have planted evil seed).

Also, if you had acid reflux symptoms, your risk of gastric cancer is lower.

Krs

Post by Krs »

Hi, thanks for your response. I have no family that has had stomach cancer, complaints I have is alone, dull pain and goes away after eating,

so no reflux have the symptoms for 2 months.

but suppose that the h.pylori has planned malignant sperm is the risk of stomach cancer high?

I have had the ultrasound and stool tests negative, could it be seen on the ultrasound if there was something wrong ?? thanks !

hope you can reassure me.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

Ultrasound is helpful, but it cannot see H. pylori.
stool test negative is a good sign.
If you are worried, you can repeat the test a few months later.

otherwise, try to stay positive.

Mallika

Post by Mallika »

Hi

I was diagnosed with hpylori 2 weeks ago. I just started the triple therapy

I have mucus sensation in throat and nausea , loss of apetite. I do not have any tummy pain or burning pain in chest

I bought Manuka honey . But I feel burning sensation after eating the honey

Anyone has these symptoms ?? I also drink cabbage juice everyday

And sprouting the broccoli seeds and ordered black cumin seeds

I am on day 3 of medication . Let me know if I need to add anything to my diet. Will alkaline water help in killing hpylori

Mallika

Post by Mallika »

Can anyone please reply.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues 热门话题和常见问题”