Re: Vitamin D deficiency = Treatment failures?
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:27 pm
Would you recommend I wait for Vonoprazan to become available in the US (might not be for at least another year) or to try another treatment after my Vitamin D levels are higher? I was supposed to go for another endoscopy for updated sensitivity test, and then would have to undergo amoxicillin desensitization procedure again if that antibiotic is warranted, so it is a bit of an ordeal to undergo another treatment. If treatment failed I worry it could cause the bacteria to grow stronger antibiotic resistance. What would you suggest - try again after Vitamin D levels are higher or wait for Vonoprazan?