Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Question for Helico expert

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

sibanathkanu

Re: Question for Helico expert

Post by sibanathkanu »

Is Dr. Barry Marshall using live good strain of H.Pylori bacteria for curing allergies? I have heard him developing some new product related to it. Is the product available in the market?

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

The research is still in progress. It’s not on the market yet.

ankiwo72

Post by ankiwo72 »

I just researched this and here is the link:
https://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/allergy-pill/11015208

I have too many allergies which makes my life even more difficult. Sublingual immunotherapy has not benefited me yet but it has been a relatively short time that I've been trying it. I would love to be able to play outside with my kids among the grass and the trees, but am pretty much indoors during 3 seasons out of the year due to terrible allergies.

I would love a cure, but H. Pylori has not helped me at all through these past decades so not sure how it could help me later!

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

hmm... i am afraid it will be most beneficial to children, when the immune system is still learning. less beneficial to adult, as the immune system is already established.

charlie_tummypain

Post by charlie_tummypain »

So the endoscopy was negative for HP, no inflammation or gastritis observed. Although, I was having some of the symptoms of HP. This endoscopy was done almost 2.5 months after stopping antibiotics for sore throat, maybe the Amox/Augmentin + Metro killed/suppressed it which is why all the tests are negative. After the endoscopy, I started taking all the natural supplements that works against HP, alongwith probiotics and biofilm disruptors. Also, soon after the endoscopy, I took the HP antibody blood test two times, first test was IgG with a value of 0.27 which is negative. Anything under 0.89 is negative according to the LabCorp test. The second blood test I took after a week, IgG had increased from 0.27 to 0.32 but still below 0.89 which means negative. Do you know why it increased from 0.27 to 0.32? Also on this second test, I did IgM and IgA both were negative as well. Is my immune system not detecting the HP or did I take antibiotics quickly within a month of contracting HP and killed it off which is why my immune system did not get a chance to respond to it and create the antibodies?

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

the increment of your antibody from 0.27 to 0.32 is insignificant. every batch of test will have some technical errors. In addition, blood test is very accurate for negative result. So i believe you are now free of H. pylori.

Since your endoscopy has shown no inflammation, your symptoms are probably not related to H. pylori and inflammation. Your stomach probably need more time to adjust to a condition where there is no H. pylori. Gradually it'll improve.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues 热门话题和常见问题”