Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Herbal and other therapy Hp gastritis (unproven)

The cure of Hp usually requires antibiotics. Other things have been tried and have a weaker effect.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni, luci2010, Ondek-Expert, kkimura

Romlar

Herbal and other therapy Hp gastritis (unproven)

Post by Romlar »

My suggestion to all resistant old and new Hp cases to share their herbal and other non traditional attempts to fight their gastritises here!
During my 4.5 years period of suffering from Hp gastritis I've tried everything known to me( 6 cources of antibiotics, lots of herbs and special diets and other) and found some good herbal formulas ( old website had them a lot, many people shared their recipies to facilitate the disease), w/o taking them all my gastritis horrible simptomes come back. I'd say the constant suppression of Hp became my lifestyle. To all , depressed by Hp simptomes people, I want to say- there is a lot of agents, that nature gives us to manage your resistant to a/b Hp gastritis, duodenitis, ulcers. The main component of success- not to be LAZY and on the everyday basis- to supress Hp.
My last effective herbal formula is:
Suma Root- 1capsule(cps) , Dandelion root Root -1 cps, Echinacea -1 cps,- all add to 1cup of hot ( just after boiling) water, let it stay for 20 min, then add 1tbl.spoon of lemon juice and 1 tea spoon of honey, mix well , drink as a first thing in the morning and on the empty stomach overnight.
The Law for all gastritis patients ( with low acidity)- to have your last meal 2 h before the bed time,never full stomach! (the atrophy process and inflamation makes the muscles of the stomach weak , instead of taking motility drugs - try to have the exercise complex after the meals and not to eat overnight!)
Also 2 more things from my last experience I want to share now- acidofillus kefir ( in a bottles from Vitamin Shoppe in US) 1 glass overnight helps to suppress the Hp.
And MUMIJO DEPURATUS, mixed in warm goat milk effects the immumity, improves and almost eliminates the weakness simptomes!
Good luck, wishing health to all!

Lesa

Re: Herbal and other therapy Hp gastritis (unproven)

Post by Lesa »

glad to hear these herbals are working for you, thats such good news.

I have recently read some interesting info on Zinc Carnosine, I am currantly on it awaiting my 3rd breath test.

I'd love to hear more natural cures if anyone has any!

barjammar
Site Admin

Post by barjammar »

Hi again, I have no problem with these "unproven" and "natural" treatments. I think that they may help symptoms and might partly asphyxiate the stomach helicobacter. However, I don't want the forums to become an advertising medium for naturopaths. Therefore, unproven treatments which I don't have good evidence for will be colored pink whenever I see them. Mean aren't I?!! :evil:
Check the link below for information on hard-to-treat cases. Then search the forums for questions and answers similar to yours.
docs/200808%20stenstrom%20Hp%20Treatment.pdf

chrediver

Post by chrediver »

Anybody here try the Yerbamate tea?

If not here is the best health benefits, It is an infused drink prepared by steeping dried yerba mate leaves in hot water.

This drink is packed full of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants and provides many health benefits.

luci2010

Post by luci2010 »

Hi,

I have tried the following:

Mastic gum - was taking 8 capsules a day for about 3 months, had a breath test and I'm still HP positive
Manuka honey - was having about 3 large tablespoons a day of manuka honey 18+ for about 4 months, still HP positive
DGL liccorice - it's suppose to soothe the stomach and it's said to be a replacement for antiacids, it doesn't do the trick for me...
Aloe Vera - have been taking it for about two weeks now, no difference noted...

Luci.
Please check the FAQ. If you haven't tried it yet, click here, and look inside the FAQ's. Your question might already be answered.

Lesa

Post by Lesa »

I am awaiting my 3rd breath test...( I will take it this week sometime) after having the quadripple therapy 10 weeks ago. I tried 2 tripple and one quadrouple.

Anyway, I read an amazing book about Zinc Carnosine. I wish I had of taken it along with my 3rd medication but I hadnt read the book yet. So I have been on zinc carnosine ever since. It is recommened to take it for 8 weeks so this is what I have done. I must say, I dont feel too bad most days and I am thus far contributing it to the Zinc Carnosine.... probably cause Im a little dishearted that this 3rd lot of medi has worked. Pls read the book by Georges M. Halpern, Its called " Natures effective remedy for ulcers.

I have already had an ulcer from my pylori and found this book extremely interesting and informative.

good health to all of you x

Edited to add..that my last quadrouple medi, included Bizmouth. Im hoping this will make the difference too. xx

barjammar
Site Admin

Post by barjammar »

You are correct. Metals of various kinds do inhibit Helicobacter pylori and silver is one that was used for antisepsis before the days of penicillin. Data has not been obtained systematically but it probably has the same effect as bismuth salts (Pepto-Bismol, De-Nol, Roter etc.). But at present antibiotics are far more likely to cure Hp (85%+) vs. probiotics and natural therapies (? 10-30% max.). :geek:
Check the link below for information on hard-to-treat cases. Then search the forums for questions and answers similar to yours.
docs/200808%20stenstrom%20Hp%20Treatment.pdf

melas

Post by melas »

chrediver wrote:Anybody here try the Yerbamate tea?

If not here is the best health benefits, It is an infused drink prepared by steeping dried yerba mate leaves in hot water.

This drink is packed full of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants and provides many health benefits.
I `ve heard Yerba mate has many dangerous side effects. The most dangerous side effect of long-term Yerba mate consumption is cancer. Sloan-Kettering Memorial Cancer Center has compiled data from epidemiological studies that prove that drinking Yerba mate leads to an increased risk of developing cancer on your head, neck, esophagus, lungs and bladder. Not only are the chemical compounds in the Ilex paraguariensis plant carcinogenic, but the temperature at which they are consumed synergizes this risk as well.

Tobiasgar

Post by Tobiasgar »

Another side effect of Yerba mate is that it negatively interacts with many commonly prescribed medications. Sloan-Kettering warns that the antioxidants in the beverage interfere with some chemotherapy drugs. The herb also interacts with the effects of aspirin and acetaminophen, which are common over-the-counter pain medications. Furthermore, the efficacy of benzodiazepines, commonly used to treat anxiety and panic, are reduced due to the high xanthine content of Yerba mate...

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/12490 ... z1W8dAQ8Mu

joesmith

Post by joesmith »

If not here is the best health benefits, It is an infused drink prepared by steeping dried yerba mate leaves in hot water.I agree with you!

Return to “Treatment for Helicobacter 幽门螺杆菌治疗”