Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Multiple antibiotic treatment failure ,trying the natural options

The cure of Hp usually requires antibiotics. Other things have been tried and have a weaker effect.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni, luci2010, Ondek-Expert, kkimura

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: Multiple antibiotic treatment failure ,trying the natural options

Post by Helico_expert »

having silver in your treatment is probably not a good idea. You can replace it with Bismuth. Bismuth will act like silver, bacteria will die touching it. Bismuth is not easily absorb by your body. It will be much more safer.

Lila

Post by Lila »

Monday 6
Same protocol as above starting famotidine instead of lanzaprezole.
- [ ] No pains
- [ ] No throat clearing
- [ ] No bloat
- [ ] Itchy chest,maybe allergy to vit A?
- [ ] Normal bowel motion
- [ ] Lots of ebnergy
- [ ] No more headaches

*Tuesday 7*
New protocol with metradonizole and replaced ppi for higher doses of famotidine.
- [ ] Slept the entire night
- [ ] No more pains anywhere
- [ ] Bowel motion a bit softer due to antibiotics?
- [ ] Lots of energy
- [ ] Lots of clarity
- [ ] Feeling stronger and lots of energy
- [ ] No more bad breath
- [ ] No more tinnitus
- [ ] No more dry eyes
- [ ] No more rumbling stomach
- [ ] No bloat or gassy guts
- [ ] No headache
- [ ] No palpitation
- [ ] No acidity
- [ ] No GERDS
- [ ] No bitter taste in mouth
- [ ] No back or joint pains
- [ ] No urinary urgency
- [ ] No more dizziness
- [ ] No more hiccups or burping
- [ ] No more swallowing difficulties
- [ ] No heartburn
- [ ] No more throat clearing
- [ ] No more palpitations
- [ ] No hoarseness very clear voice.
- [ ] Skin seems clear?
- [ ] Good appetite
- [ ] My body seems in peace with itself today.

Wednesday 8
Same protocol as above
- [ ] Great sleep
- [ ] Feeling energetic
- [ ] Great concentration
- [ ] No pains at all!
- [ ] No growling ,gassy or bloated.
- [ ] Easier digestion
- [ ] No more itchy skin
- [ ] No more cold extremities
- [ ] No nausea
- [ ] No anxiety
- [ ] No palpitations
- [ ] No dizziness
- [ ] No tinnitus
- [ ] Sinus almost gone but now is running feeling and smells bad.
- [ ] No more loose bowel motion,but bit on the constipated side due to use of bismuth?
- [ ] Great appetite
- [ ] No more dry eyes or lips
- [ ] No Gerds
- [ ] No skin seems better and less congested
- [ ] No back or muscle pains
- [ ] Hoarseness and globus in throat is gone
- [ ] Heartburn is gone
- [ ] No bad breath or bitterness inside my mouth.
- [ ] My body is in total peace today.
- [ ] Almost 99% better!

Lila

Post by Lila »

I tried colloidal silver alone as prescribed by a functional doctor. Did not work.
Silver hydrosol,very pure siver,strong and in high doses.
Like I said,I’ve been doing a prep with natural treatments,supplements,good diet and feeding the good bacterial floral for at leadt 3 months. Now is the time to bring the big guns,so to say,to get the hp out of my gut.
By the results that I am getting seems like I’m stronger and ready to fight it now. As you can see I have ,so far,not experiended any side effects and 99% of my initial symptoms are gone. My treatment is for my body only,yours is for yours, but the prep before doing it to fortify your immune system to fight hp is a must for everyone before undergoing any treatment
Last edited by Lila on Wed May 06, 2020 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

I think your input is important, especially the failure of natural option.

Lila

Post by Lila »

By all means, don’t get me wrong, the natural treatments do help to eases the load of bacterial infection ,they can clear the infection,easy severe symptoms keeping the bug at bay...but does not eliminates it.
Proff is that as soon as I went back on some sugar, carbs or spicy food the symptoms would present it self once again and from there on it was a down hill fall. It hides well and it feeds on your bad habits and bad food choices. It feeds on your good stuff too ,your good vitamins feeds it too! This is A strong survivor,an opportunistic intelligent bug. We need to learn how to outsmart it and fight it with big strong weapons. Specially with the prevalence of antibiotic resistance in our world. My life have changed lots since the this infection. I am now aware of my habits ,eating habits and learning to make choices that are way better for my health.
I take extreme measures to eliminate this bug from my system; Trowing away old tooth brushes to avoid recontaminating myself,clean my mouth with white vinegar every 3 days, sterilising my eating and drinking utensils, upping my hygienic habits, getting the plaque removed from my teeth, etc... Researching lots about it help too.The fight against this bug it’s not for the faint of heart. It is expensive,long and painful but so worth it. The drugs are hard on your gut, but as far as I can see there is no other way to win it without strong drugs. Tried everything and still trying and hopefully I’m this time on the winning side.:) ?
Glad to be here to help others and glad that we have you around for support and help.

Lila

Post by Lila »

Thursday 9
Same protocol as above
Only side effect of drugs felt are; black poop and tongue from bismuth,very dark urine from metrodonozole and slight metallic taste inside my mouth.
- [ ] Great sleep
- [ ] Not even one stomach issue,all gone
- [ ] Seems like almost all symptoms related to hp are gone now.
- [ ] Sinus still slightly blocked in one side still.
- [ ] Having very vivid dreams for the last 3 nights,pleasant dreams,colourful and very realistic. Maybe could be related to the combination of these antibiotics?
- [ ] Feeling rested and with lots of energy.
- [ ] Eating almost everything without concerns,except gluten,dairy and processed sugar. As my gut reacts to these in very severe manner.
Looking forward to finish this round of antibiotics to get tested for sure!

Lila

Post by Lila »

Like I said before ,the colloidal silver was useless on my case, but mastic gum,monolauril,black seed oil and kirkman bioactive disrupter were good to easy the hp load and infection.However,they did not clear the infection just alleviated and kept it under control. Making dietary or lifestyle mistake proved to bring another hp infection but perhaps av bit less virulent and severe.
As for pectin,I’ve heard of its benefits and will be researching it and perhaps incorporating it to my diet. I’am already on green tea, cranberries ,kelp and Broccoli sprouts all of these have been prove to stop hp adherence to stomach walls. The trick is to use the recovery protocol to bullet proof our immune system to stop hp resurgences as I’m positive that it never dies 100%.If we keep a healthy macro-biome our life style under control and diet clean for a good 6 months perhaps is a chance of killing hp for good. Iam positive that the gate keepers are the key to stop it from ever happening again; a health immune system is a must! My next step after this treatment it is to work really hard on my immune system and see what results I’ll get.

Denmoe

Post by Denmoe »

what are the vitamins doses your taking i cant sleep helpppp please .. whats the high does ? you take the probitotics witht the foods ?

Denmoe

Post by Denmoe »

i am costipated dont think bismuth would be a good option .

Lila

Post by Lila »

I Take magnesium when using bismuth, and not together ,of course! I’ve had almost no problems with constipation when taking bismuth if i take magnesium.
Magnesium also helps you to relax and sleep better. I do take between 30 to 40 g of vit C. Every day and the rest of the vitamins are taken in their normal suggested dosages. I do take probiotics in between meals and far away from the antibiotics. I do also drink lots and lots of water to neutralise the acid in my stomach. Avoid vit K,Iron,B6.
Take vit D, as emerging evidence suggest that vitamin D might be a cost-effective prophylactic and possibly therapeutic antimicrobial agent for the control and eradication of H. pylori. Since vitamin D acts through mechanisms independent of standard antibiotics, it is expected that vitamin D will be equally efficacious for controlling and eradicating drug-resistant strains of H. pylori. Also,the addition of vitamins C and E to standard triple therapy significantly improved eradication of H. pylori in patients with H. pylori-positive non-ulcer dyspepsia.Taurine improve and speed ulcers healing,very good if you have ulcers with hp. I do also take B12 and folate.Also DGL and zinc carnozine.
Hooe it helps you.

Return to “Treatment for Helicobacter 幽门螺杆菌治疗”