Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Multiple antibiotic treatment failure ,trying the natural options

The cure of Hp usually requires antibiotics. Other things have been tried and have a weaker effect.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni, luci2010, Ondek-Expert, kkimura

Denmoe

Re: Multiple antibiotic treatment failure ,trying the natural options

Post by Denmoe »

Is it Magnesium citrate ?

Denmoe

Post by Denmoe »

I also read some where taking the silver with antibiotics but i dont know maybe in the middle of the night or something . also going to do the apple pectin today going to make my own see how that works

Denmoe

Post by Denmoe »

when did you take the magnesium before your day starts when you wake up ? and the supplements ? Ive been having bad insomia i cant barely think

Atrix

Post by Atrix »

Denmoe wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 6:03 am
what are the vitamins doses your taking i cant sleep helpppp please .. whats the high does ? you take the probitotics witht the foods ?
For me daily supplements of B group vitamins, in particular B6, B1 and B12 made a noticable difference in regards to symptom relief and stomach healing..

Lila

Post by Lila »

Please watch this two part series about Hp https://youtu.be/k1CypA021lQ
Very interesting, informative and a bit scary, but it does gives us the clear idea of how dangerous this bug Really is. We need to take it seriously & to treat it with antibiotics before any other natural approach. The natural approach is secondary to antibiotics & should only be done after the antibiotics in my opinion. Kill it and then make sure it stays dead!
Last edited by Lila on Sat May 09, 2020 8:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

Lila

Post by Lila »

Please,for now,drop the B6! I supplement With magnesium citrate just before bed time to help me relax and sleep.
Last edited by Lila on Sat May 09, 2020 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lila

Post by Lila »

Friday 10
Same as above but forced to skip the last dose of antibiotics due to severe neurologic allergic reaction to one of the drugs and also my last day of antibiotics treatment as I’ve developed extreme allergic side effects to metradonizole .At this point,with no symptoms from hp,doctor said that due to high doses of amoxiline and ppi his guess is that the bug is pretty much gone. We shell see in a month after retest.
pS: The allergic reaction symptoms were: dizziness, feeling of muscle burning and pains, urinary retention, unsteadiness, tightness inside my throat, hives, difficult breathing, swelling of lips and throat.

Saturday 11
No heartburn,no pains,feeling great and slept the entire night,in fact feeling great!
Starting the natural anti bacterial treatment to replace the missing 4 days of antibiotics and the treatment to recover my normal microbiome. Thinking of keeping on diet and natural treatment for at least a good 6 months to be sure that this thing has been eliminated.
Keeping a very low profile diet to avoid bacterial overgrow and drink more water than usual to flush kidneys and liver.
Up on vitamines and minerals and hoping that this is the last time that I have to deal with this bug..l:(
Will keep on updating until retest then see how it goes over the months.
Will keep on taking famotidine twice a day, than tapper slowly to avoid any rebound. Been told to do so too.
In a nutshell Have described my protocol for the next 6 months!

Lila

Post by Lila »

Yes, magnesium citrate. :)

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

Lila wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:28 am
Please watch this two part series about Hp https://youtu.be/k1CypA021lQ
Very interesting, informative and a bit scary, but it does gives us the clear idea of how dangerous this bug Really is. We need to take it seriously & to treat it with antibiotics before any other natural approach. The natural approach is secondary to antibiotics & should only be done after the antibiotics in my opinion. Kill it and then make sure it stays dead!

Very good youtube video. It was posted in 2010 and was already very accurate.

tunesx9

Post by tunesx9 »

Hello
As a doctor and a past suffrer from digestive issues , i feel its my duty to inform people about alot of mystery about hpylori , gastritis and so on ...
I noticed that the moderator of this site is well informed about the hpylori procedures medically in terms of diagnosis and strategy treatments , and i noticed a lot of people coming back either because they got worse , or beacause they get better than they relapse , so whats going on ?
The humble answer is we dont know , gastritis is a pure histological diagnosis , if you take 100 people ,45 of them will have gastritis yet asymptomatic , a small pourcentage will developp peptic ulcer , this is also not know why , we predict stress , smoking as cofactors , night shifts also and the virulence of the strain itself (vac ,cag) blood type O and the response of the host immunity ....
Now we came to the antibiotics , does they work ? Maybe yes maybe no it depends on your question . Are you talking about hpylori eradication than yes multiple round of antibiotics will do that but it doesent mean the " cure " of your symptoms far from that and it may induce new states of disbyosis and new illnesses like sibo , ibs , food allergies
Dont get me wrong if u have a peptic ulcer with chronic activ hpylori gastritis nothing will cure you exept antibiotics it is a necessary harm .... some will get lucky and go o with their lives , a lot of others will have flares of digestives every now and then even with documented eradication of hpylori
So how effective are the antibiotics , its like using a shotgun to kill a mosquito with serious side effects one of the amazing side effects i noticed in patients is developpment of an anxiety disorder even in people with no history of such illnesses , its due to to microbiota deregulation in the gut and inapprpriate gaba and serotonin production as a direct effect of antibiotic toxicity and dysbiosis and changes in gastrin levels wich induces neuropsychiatric issues ( this effect is seen with ppi ).
So whats the point of this post , well if you think hpylori is eradi ated and now its time to party and eat line a beast pastery , junk food sweets alcohol and other things , u are wrong even if you feel good for some time your stomach will cope than you will relapse , CHANGE YOUR DIET HPYLORI IS NOT ALWAYS TO BLAME !!!! Exercice eat a banced diet , take curcumin wich is prooved to reverse hpylori gastritis , thats all we know for the time being , people think marshall proved that h pylori is pathogen since he inoculated himself than got sick , but marshall took antibiotics just a few days after that , so we dont know maybe hpylori will settle down and act in symbiosis resulting in assymtomatic gastritis just like viruses living in us without harm
The matter we discussing is very complex , wish you all health

Return to “Treatment for Helicobacter 幽门螺杆菌治疗”