Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

please help me. :(

The various unpleasant manifestations of Helicobacter can be described here. Remember however that the great majority of persons with Hp have no symptoms that they are aware of and consider themselves normal.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

chinbunny

please help me. :(

Post by chinbunny »

I was newly diagnosed with this. My symptoms started three months ago. At first I had the flu, a sinus ifection, and bladder infection(I suspect it was h pylori at the time)I started having panic attacks in the middle of the night. Bad insonmia, winter depression, pacing the floors, things that I don't normally have, and it made me very sick. Drs put me on anti-depressants. Those didn't work. A week into them i started getting this burning in my chest. Drs said it was menopause. a week ago I was diagnosed with h pylori by a third dr. Since then it has been hell. i have been in and out of the hospital twice with gasritus(sp). I have a full nights sleep one night, im up all night the next. the biaxin(sp) was causing me severe pain. So the first dr took me off of it and told me just to take the amoxacillin with the prevacid. I went a full day pain free, now I have burning up and down my legs again. This is hell. Its also stressing out my family, because they don't seem to understand what I am going through. They have been yelling at me alot about it. Esp over the chronic burping, which I could not control. I have done my best to explain to them I can't control it when it happens. sending in a stool sample for more tests, and I should be seeing a new dr tomorrow morning. I will be seeing a gasto dr monday. Which I am really scared about. I had a bad experience at the hospital sunday. The nurse poked a needle in me wrong, and I was screaming in pain. I am not looking forward to that again. :(The insomnia has been going on since i got sick, and its getting worse. How can I sleep with this stuff? I read that everything I had before i was diagnosed are symptoms of it. I just need relief fro the pain and sleep. :(

chinbunny

Re: please help me. :(

Post by chinbunny »

I also feel like nobody in my family understand what I am going through. After I have explained it to them countless times I am going to be doing this, and I am going to be sick for awhile. with the chronic burps I was throwing up air so bad I ended up going to er for it. it was loud and I couldn't help it. :( The insomnia from this is insane!

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

I am sorry to hear what you are going through. Unfortunately I can only advise you on H. pylori treatment. i think there is about 50% chance, the dual therapy, Amoxicillin and PPI, does eradicate H. pylori. Let's hope it works for you and remember to do a breath test check to confirm the eradication.

chinbunny

Post by chinbunny »

I hope so.i am so tired of this crap. I have been in so much pain its not funny. I managed to sleep 4 hours this morning. I have been having tons of bowel movements this morning, and my burbs are almost normal and I can control most of them. I suspect the stuff got into my bowels and sinuses. And my bowels were burning. The one dr said when it starts passing through the bowels you will feel burning. i am so stressed from this not a day goes by that i haven't been crying. i just want to be back to normal again without pain.

lismclaren

Post by lismclaren »

have you ever been tested for manic depression ? that might be a good place to start
Last edited by lismclaren on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

I am not an expert in depression so I cannot advise you further. However, I do know everyone has some degree of depression and it does affect the overall health and stomach condition.

Have you done your follow up breath test to see if you are still infected with H. pylori?

camexonda

Post by camexonda »

You must go to a Doctor for your check-up.
You must consult with your Doctor. Only your Doctor can help you exactly what you have to do. Suggestion can be good but never can be perfect.
[url=http://gastricbypassalternative.wordpress.com/]Roca Labs Reviews[/url]

phpm87

Post by phpm87 »

Hi. I know It has been a long time. I'm having the same prohlems. How did You get rid oficial insomnia? I AM having the same prohlems that You u had in 2014. Please give me some advice! :?

Sajal

H pylori and throat symptoms

Post by Sajal »

Hello everyone.
This is the first time I am posting my experience with h pylori and its wierd symptoms. It all started with sudden bout of bloating, gas and feeling of fullness in the chest, especially after the meals. Had I not have the mysterious symptoms—feeling of tightness of throat— I would have not been concerned for a few days atleast. Initially I choose to go with over-the-counter medicines: antacids and digestive tablets; however, my symptoms did not respond well. Thereafter, I straightaway booked an appointment with the gastroenterologist itself. At first, he prescribed rabeprazole and asked me to come back again after a week. The proton pump inhibitors did fine with the bloating and indigestion but couldn't eliminate the throat symptom. I wanted to find out the real cause behind the illness, thus I requested my GI to carry the endoscopy, but it was only after third appointment that he finally agreed to carry the endoscopy. He diagonosed me with h pylori positive and mild antral gastritis. I was again put to triple therapy( Amoxicillin+ clarithromycin+esomeprazole) for fouteen days. At the onset of the course, I did not find any improvement but gradually thereafter I started feeling relieved. As of now, its been two days since I finished my course, and, though I must agree that all my abdominal discomfort has vanished, I still carry the throat symptom with me.
Now my GI believes that throat symptom that I complain is nothing but a 'Globus'. He opined that my throat symptom is a physical manifestation of stress and anxiety. I might have agreed with him had my throat symptoms have not started simultaneously with abdominal discomfort, i.e., bloating etcetera. Also, during the whole course of triple therapy, I was asked to take etizolam 0.25 mg per day which I did religiously but to no avail.
Although, I am pretty much sure that my throat symptoms are not triggered by stress, I ought not discredit the opinion of my GI. I tried to explain painstakingly to my GI that the throat symptom that I face gets worse as the day goes by. Also, when I wake up I feel I am relieved of all my agony but the moment I finish my breakfast, the feeling is back again.
I have not been able to study for a month now as I cannot sit for long time in a bending position( whenever I bend forward above the waist to look down on books, I feel the tightness of throat or sometimes lump in throat).

My GI has no convincing answer regarding my throat symptoms. What I would like to know is whether my throat symptoms sounds like a reflux? Whether there is a possibility of reflux in cases of antral gastritis or h pylori?

Has anyone experienced the same symptoms? Please feel free to share your experiences. Also, any advice would be highly appreciated.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

I did come across many members talking about this throat "tightness" (or lump behind the throat), which affect the swallowing. Then again, many gastroenterologists have agreed that it's probably just mental stress as there is no diagnostic evidence.

Return to “Diseases and Symptoms 疾病与症状”