Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

the smell..

The various unpleasant manifestations of Helicobacter can be described here. Remember however that the great majority of persons with Hp have no symptoms that they are aware of and consider themselves normal.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

helicofighter

the smell..

Post by helicofighter »

the "smell" that's how i started investigating to know i'm H.pylori +.. when i smell any thing food,perfume or even fumes while driving i get nauseated and sometimes i end up vomiting.. then the nausea wouldn't keep me alone this made me angry and stressful all time even depressed.. i couldn't eat well i couldnt exercise and seveeerrr abd.pain all time.. despite the fatigue and the burn all way through my esophagus and the dental problems..and PAIN!!... this microorganism really made my life an agony..
for me saying for the doctor that "the smell" can cause nausea and vomiting would keep him like "what?!" but i insisted for an endoscopy with biopsy..and yup H.p+
i received tipple therapy first ..but after few months i didnt get well my symptoms worsened.. then i received klacid,Metronidazole,and a ppi.. after that my life was getting better untill now the typical signs and symptoms of the H.pylori are "haunting" my tummy (burping ..ex) and that's annoying.. so i did a UBT and again the third time i'm H.p+!! wow that pylori reallly loves me!! now i'm waiting to see what to do cause that may cause ulcers and really nasty damages for ur stomach like CA.. i dont want that.. i'm fighting this microorganism and im trying to go to work and now i'll be starting on a diet to maintain good bod weight.. but someone told me that Cabbage juice will help eradicate it.. im not going to try any thing i hear about..though its been like 2 years fighting and i'm 21!!..
SO..
i liked to share my "weird" symptom since i never read it at any site~
F.S.. RN

KarleneOmoth

Re: the smell..

Post by KarleneOmoth »

While I cant say that I have had much problems with "the smell" I can honestly say I beleive that after all the reading up on this thing that less people are "asymptomatic" than most beleive. I do agree I am not a certified doctor and cant make any presumptions on things like this but Im seeing how more and more symtpoms shoukd be put on the list for this bacteria. Deppression, inability to lose weight, mind fog(due to insufficient nutrients reaching the brain, as the food is not properly digested) I have a very large suspicion I have been living with this for a long time, but whenever I have asked a doctor about my worries they tell me some bogus hype about being too stressed, get more active (I play alot of sports along with walking everday with my dog and work outdoors for modt of the summer) eat more red meat ( I was diagnosed with anemia when I was young (iron-deficiency) ), Or the best one yet "I can refer you to the mental health clinic" because of my mood swings. I knew that that was not the issue at hand, of course who knows my body better than...ME!! So all along I have had this bacteria causing problems inside my body and it took until an ulcer for me to be properly tested. This is BOGUS!!! There should be more information about this distributed to the general public. I have never even heard of this until a week ago. It needs to be eradicated, Im extrememly nervous especially since its not diagnosed properly and being around other people, how can I be positive I wont be infected again?!?

Helico_scientist

Post by Helico_scientist »

Allright, after reading your posts I can see people are a bit confused.
Nausea and pain are very commun symptoms in Hp + patients. I guess the smell can emphasise the problem.
What you have to know is that more than 60% of the population world wide is infected. Most people live with Hp all their life without even knowing it and never had any symptoms. Some people say Hp is good for you (don't quite agree with this). And, there is people like you suffering from it. However, it is possible to eradicate it (usually without too much difficulty) and the chance of re-infection is very very low as long as you have a good higiene (like washing your hands after going to the bathroom, nothing too drastic).
I think the most important is to stay positive. If the triple therapy doesn't work for you, other treatment exist (see other posts). The stress is not helping with your symptoms even if I know how bad it can be to have Hp.
By the way, it is very easy to diagnose Hp with stool test, breath test, blood test, biopsy... and you can be confident in those tests.
I'm happy to answer other questions if you need more information but you'll find most of the answers in this forum.
Good luck

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

I beleive that after all the reading up on this thing that less people are "asymptomatic" than most beleive
I believe this is due to a bias result you read from the forum. Usually only people with treatment difficulty or with bad symptoms seek help online as their doctor cannot help them. As a result, you'll see more of these symptomatic post. if you do a survey of random people, you'll probably find more asymtomatic patients than symptomatic.

in regards to if H. pylori is a good bacteria, is still on debate. Some scientists have shown that H. pylori infection reduce risk of allergies and obesity.

anyway, if your specilist is up to date with the current treatment and follow the guideline, you should be able to eradicate the bug.

dioxnet

Post by dioxnet »

one of my many symptoms, was the smell, I smelled all
people could smell his body odor, one day my son and oli his sneeze sneezing, smelled ammonia, of course there are people that smells like sick :(

I do not know what I have .....
I'm waiting for endoscopy, but everything points to hp

so in my country, as much political thief, no money and one year waiting list .....

sameer1144

Post by sameer1144 »

Hello ,
Iam Sameer.I read your post and wished to contact you.. I was detected H.pylori positive 2 years ago. Plus my B12 was low as hell.Normal should be say between 500-1000(something-don’t know the term) mine was 94..yes just 94. Don’t know for how long it was and how much damage it had done to my nervous system since I was also had the feeling of fainting(though I never fainted). Anyway when B12 reports came I was horrified and doctors were worried.
They put me on antibiotics for H.pylori and B12 shots for B12 deficiency.
I started the antibiotics course thinking I would be healed after completing the course..but I did not. I mean I check again if the eradication was successful and I did get H.pylori negative.I was somewhat relieved. But I was not well at all. I fealt like I was dying. Lost my weight A LOT.
Side by side I was taking the shots doctors increased my B12 shot ‘gap’ by say once per month.
I was feeling a lot of anxiety and weakness..I mean all the symptoms which a B12 deficient patient feels.
But after taking the shots my anxiety went down somehow… and doctors then put me on B12 tablets instead of B12 injections.
But my anxiety did not go completely..dont know why. I checked my B12 level and it was good. Say around 850. But I was feeling like hell.Couldnt eat spicy…greasy…oily…no non veg no egg yellow nothing. Very very very strict diet. Life was hell…all flavours from life went off. Just one remained …. ‘BOILED’ food..thats it.
I used to go to the doctor and complaint about my condition and he used to say me alls in my head…well I was annoyed everytime I went for him for my shit condition and he used to say alls in my head… I changed many doctors all said all was in my head.Some laughed it of and told me to continue my PPI. My IBS was all flared up. Had to watch out whatever I eat. Antibiotics destroyed my digestion.
Well to cut the story short meanwhile I got transfer letter from my job front for 4 months. There I met an doctor army officer who is also a ayurvedic and herbal doctor were I was posted because of my job and as we discussed and talked we became friends. He saw the hell Iam going through. Well he gave me some mixture of herbs or say mixture of herbs which was kind of sweet and pungent and told me to have one teaspoon everyday after each meal. For 3 months I did that everyday thinking theres nothing to loose and life cant be bad than this so I just took it blindly and well Iam i think first one here to tell that Iam totally healed after h.pylori. I can eat spicy stuff fatty stuff everything.No binding...nothing. I mean even I didnt knew when I started to eat and feel normal. I mean Iam my old self now. I just cant believe.I thought to tell you people that we can get alright..like before. If you wanna know further and more contact me on my email sameeranuj2(at)gmail.com
Iam always available and open to help you my friends.I know how this shit bug does to our system. I had so much acid reflux/ hernia that I slept on chair for 3 months because if I slept flat on bed or even with my head raised/elevated food used to come in my throat literally choking me... so I slept on a chair for 3 months all was horrible.
Even I was very hopeless and had accepted to live my life like that(and after reading posts from H.pylori people it made me think that there is no way out) .Many times I used to cry a lot. I used to feel theres no way out from here. But this mixture of herbs the army doctor gave me has changed my life...no IBS no pain...No nausea.. No burning nothing but offcourse it took me 3 months to achieve complete recovery. I after so many years ate tomato sauce with chicken burger few days ago and Iam alright. Iam so happy that its over.
Any you want to know more or want help or wanna get alright let me know. I will be more than happy to help you, it is not mastic gum nor manuka honey(well manuka honey made my digestion worst and kind of choked it) It is simple combination of Ayurvedic and natural herbs in total there are 33 ingredients. Doctor just adjusts the ingredients according to patients symptoms. Everyone has slightly different symptoms... One of the many ingredients it has is..beal powder…which has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory response.Its absolutely safe. Iam not taking it now because by Gods grace Iam alright.
The mixture of herbs iam talking about roughly has the ingredients say orange saffron-helpful for making new blood…. new ripe Beal fruit which has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties(so even if any of the H.pylori is remaining it will die off) and which is THE BEST and THE MOST important ingredient in the mixture. Beal is best for gastrointestinal troubles..INCLUDING IBS. I also had severe IBS and it went off. Don’t know how IBS went off because it’s a functional disorder but still it did…I myself don’t know. Earlier when I had stress in life or if I ate something which didnt go well with my system…I was dead for 3-4 days with IBS. Mucus and pain and nausea head ache what not….it was hell. But now I don’t suffer anymore. Beal regulates the whole system. Then another ingredient is say… sandalwood fine powder which has best cooling effect(maybe the cool feeling I used to get when I used to take the mixture is mainly because of that)….then shankha powder good too for cooling and regulates acid secretion so that we can let go of those PPIs.I was able to let go of PPI COMPLETELY in say 12 days..Ya there was acid rebound I agree but the paste took care of it. It was not unbearable. I mean I got alright 30% when I could leave those nasty PPIs/acid reducing tablets.After all slowly my body started to regulate itself..(maybe that way—don’t know) Then maybe I think I heard Moti powder say fine pearl powder and other say 8 - 9 other ingredients. ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS…maybe our ancestors used to take and use these things to get rid of H.Pylori before antibiotics were found…
No side effects since its completely natural...
One more thing I wanna add here that mouth smell even if we gargle brush our teeth ..floss everything doesn’t work…. Because the smell is coming from our stomach … if we eradicate that bacteria automatically that typical smell which is kind of strong and kind of annoying also goes,.,, I personally experienced this.
Having acidity smell after we wakeup in the morning is different and having this bacteria in your system lets out a different kind of smell…(sometimes we even dpnt have H,pylori symptoms like I did … earlier just mouth smell used to come… minus any symptoms then suddenly after a year or so symptoms hit me and I was kid of vomiting….

I want to help people overcome their problems and lead a happy lifelike I did…I wanna tell people here that we can come out and lead a happy life…
I believe our digestive health is most important for our overall well being. Ones mood and overall relations..... financial progress all depends on digestion. 80% of our immune power is in our intestines and if that is good then all is good...
If the health of our intestines is improved everything is good.
I was a sufferer and went through hell...I came out and now I want to help others come out.
I sent the mixture of herbs to many and there is not even a single complaint on net nor any single negative review from anyone..everyone is happy and living a healthy life that satisfaction is my happiness..
I just posted to inform everyone that we can get alright.... like before ... absolutely no problems.... we can lead a normal life like others... thanks guys for going through... bye.

dioxnet

Post by dioxnet »

So if you want to help, write below what you took (herbs)
shares for everyone, thanks

Lezza

Post by Lezza »

Here is my email address can you help me please?
Lisahulbert2000@gmail.com

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

Hi,

How can we help you?

lvy6zqcance

Post by lvy6zqcance »

Helico_expert wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:10 am
I beleive that after all the reading up on this thing that less people are "asymptomatic" than most beleive
I believe this is due to a bias result you read from the forum. Usually only people with treatment difficulty or with bad symptoms seek help online as their doctor cannot help them. As a result, you'll see more of these symptomatic post. if you do a survey of random people, you'll probably find more asymtomatic patients than symptomatic.

in regards to if H. pylori is a good bacteria, is still on debate. Some scientists have shown that H. pylori infection reduce risk of allergies and obesity.

anyway, if your specilist is up to date with the current treatment and follow the guideline, you should be able to eradicate the bug.

Return to “Diseases and Symptoms 疾病与症状”